Leasing vs. Buying a Vehicle: Which Option is Right for You
If you’re in the market for a vehicle, there are two financing options before you to consider: to lease or to buy. The difficulty often lies in deciding which option is the right one for you. Luckily, our auto financing experts here at Glendora Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram are here to help with an in-depth look at the benefits of each option that should be helpful in determining which option better suits your lifestyle, financial situation and personal needs. Let’s take a look at what each option has to offer.
Benefits of Buying a Vehicle
Buying a vehicle remains the most favorable option for many consumers, especially those with families. This is down to the advantages of owning your vehicle once it is paid off, and its costs being easier on your pocket in the long run with only maintenance and repairs to budget for. Here’s a quick look at what you may get when you choose to buy your vehicle:
- Monetary savings offered over the long term.
- At the end of your repayment plan you own the vehicle and can resell or trade it in if you choose.
- Drive a fully-paid up vehicle (as long as it offers a reliable service).
- No restriction on mileage – drive the car as much as you want.
- You have the option of modifying or customizing your vehicle.
Benefits of Leasing a Vehicle
Leasing a car has moved from the exclusive domain of corporate clients and consumers in the luxury car market to the mainstream consumer car market. The rise in popularity of leasing is thanks to its unique list of benefits, which include:
- Relatively lower monthly payments.
- Ability to drive a higher end model for less money.
- Enjoy the best trouble-free years of a ‘new model’.
- Drive the latest model every few years.
- Lower repair costs as your vehicle is covered by factory warranty.
- Being affected by depreciated car values or fluctuating trade-in values.
Leasing is particularly helpful for those consumers who have no upfront down payment or a relatively small deposit to put forward.
Get Expert Automotive Financing in Glendora, CA
If you’d like to speak to one of our knowledgeable customer representatives at Glendora Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram and receive expert auto financing advice in Los Angeles County, feel free to contact us now. Need a new vehicle? No problem. Glendora Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram has a wide variety of new vehicles for sale in Glendora, CA, as well as a quality pre-owned vehicle inventory is second-to-none. Buying a vehicle has never been so quick or convenient. All the more reason to test drive a new vehicle when you visit us in Glendora, CA today.